<$BlogRSDURL$>
Monday, September 20, 2004

You Don't Have To Be Christian To Be a Deacon

In my post on Zell Miller's latest ukase against the Georgia Democrats he's abandoned, I failed to note that the zany senator referred to former president Jimmy Carter, former U.S. representative Ben Jones, and current state Democratic Party chairman Bobby Kahn as "a Board of Deacons for Democratic Disaster."

Kahn informed me by email that "my rabbi has congratulated me on becoming a Deacon."

Selah.
-- Posted at 8:30 PM | Link to this post | Email this post


New Donkey New Donkey Links
- DLC.org
- The New Dem Dispatch
- PPionline
- The Has Been
- Eduwonk
- Talking Points Memo
- TPM Cafe
- the gadflyer
- Kausfiles
- Donkey Rising
- Political Animal
- The New Republic
- American Prospect
- RealClearPolitics
- Greg's Opinion
- Daily Kos
- New Democrat Network
- The Decembrist
- The Kentucky Democrat

Contact New Donkey
New Donkey Archives
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?