<$BlogRSDURL$>
Friday, May 18, 2007

On Immigration, What He Said

In case anybody is under the misapprehension that my last post reflected disrespect towards Ezra Klein (which wasn't my intention, though I do think he showed some disrepect to "centrists" in the subject of my unhappy response), let me say his three (so far) TAPPED posts on the immigration "deal" are the best immediate reactions I've seen: a good analysis of the pros and cons of the deal itself, and some real information on where it all might go next. Check them all out.
-- Posted at 6:09 PM | Link to this post | Email this post


New Donkey New Donkey Links
- DLC.org
- The New Dem Dispatch
- PPionline
- The Has Been
- Eduwonk
- Talking Points Memo
- TPM Cafe
- the gadflyer
- Kausfiles
- Donkey Rising
- Political Animal
- The New Republic
- American Prospect
- RealClearPolitics
- Greg's Opinion
- Daily Kos
- New Democrat Network
- The Decembrist
- The Kentucky Democrat

Contact New Donkey
New Donkey Archives
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?